I am, therefore...

Moose bites, sociopolitical ponderings, and other quality programming.

Friday, July 27, 2007

hectic-ness, hectic-osity, hectic-ality

I don't have my glasses on today.

I had them last night when I went to bed, but I'm not sure where they are now. They weren't on my nightstand, which is where I usually leave them at night. I think I was already half-asleep when I took them off, and therefore have little recollection of it. And of course it's hard to find one's misplaced eyeglasses when anything more then 18 inches from your face is blurry.

I'm working 8 hours straight today, with no help, and no glasses. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At 9/13/2007 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! i lost mine last night. i think i fell asleep with them in my hand, cause in the middle of the night i woke up to the sound of my glasses falling. (that particular metal crunch mixed in with the tinkle of the ear pieces hitting the glass)i couldn't see, it was pitch black, and i was afraid to move, for fear i would crush them. glasses suck. after i buy a car i'm saving up for laser surgery. you should to, and you can come to ohio and have it done. we have an excellent surgeon here--i did a mystery shop on him and was v. impressed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home