I am, therefore...

Moose bites, sociopolitical ponderings, and other quality programming.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Randomalities

* Joyce Summers is now in Advil commercials. That is, Kristine Sutherland, who played Buffy's mom, was on my television during CSI's first commercial break this evening. My first thought was, 'Joyce Summers is pushing Advil. I've missed Joyce.'

* The most notable 'Rachel's-screaming-at-the-tv-again' moment tonight was when I covered my ears and loudly proclaimed, in a somewhat ohmygodnonono tone, "He's hitting on her he's hitting on her!"

* I also would like to confess that I watched very little of the final debate last night, as I feared my head might explode if I did. I have, however, been waking up to NPR every morning, and I'm following a blog that often refers to our current president as "Furious George".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home