I am, therefore...

Moose bites, sociopolitical ponderings, and other quality programming.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

NJ is not always NY

Okay, so I'm in Lambertville, NJ, and the tv here gets more New York than Philly channels, even though Philly is closer geographically. Unfortunately, I didn't think about this fact much until it came time to watch the Eagles game this afternoon, and the Jets were on instead of my team. So I put on the radio to listen to the game while I downloaded the software necessary to watch the game online. Finally, success! And my beloved team won, despite a dreadful second half. I could barely stand the third quarter. Anyway...Dallas plays tonight, and I hope they lose, because, well, they're Dallas. And, hey, the Giants were incredibly awful today and got their asses kicked, so yay! Good day thus far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home