I am, therefore...

Moose bites, sociopolitical ponderings, and other quality programming.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

"Crows Feet" and Sweet Bombs - *CSI spoilers*

Tonight's CSI, aka,

Everyone flirts with Catherine, including both Sark and the smarmy MD.

Really. Everyone flirts with her. Hell, I'd flirt with her. Have you seen Marg Helgenberger? She's incredibly beautiful. Where is my other beautiful person? Where's Warrick?

Best part? The glove comment from Travis, and Cath's returning remark. His expression there...it was great.

But gods, I hated that doctor guy. He was creepy, and he tried to mess with Catherine head. And it worked a little too well. Her own insecurities, magnified by SmarmyDoc, drowned out Nick's completely honest, "You know you don't need that, right?" CSI's social commentary, and warning.

The other storyline, with the exterminated guy and his bird was better. Hey, it had Sara, Grissom, and Greg, and it didn't have a malpracticing doctor. And there were sweet bombs:)

I actually liked everyone this ep. All the regulars, that is. And the recurring ones, too. Usually someone pisses me off, so this was nice.

The people who did the promos pissed me off, though, cause they were very misleading.
I wonder if tonight's "scenes from our next episode" are as misleading. Cause it looks like another provacatively sex-filled hour is coming our way.
"Everyone fantasizes, Mr. Grissom. Even you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home