I am, therefore...

Moose bites, sociopolitical ponderings, and other quality programming.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

RACHEL'S THOUGHTS

Welcome to RACHEL'S THOUGHTS. Yes, I know it's been a while...that's usually the case.

I feel like I've seen a lot of movies lately. Have I? Let's see...

I saw Ong-Bak: Muay Thai Warrior a couple weeks ago with the 19-year-old brother. YOU MUST SEE THIS MOVIE. It's a Thai film, and unlike anything you have seen before.

Finally saw AVP, cuz someone rented it. Sanaa Lathan kicks ass.

and I saw Constantine. I liked it more than she did. I've heard a lot of people criticize it, but I thought it was a pretty good movie, and worth seeing.

Oh! Shaun of the Dead! Very entertaining. Very. It drags in the beginning, but that's part of the whole vibe, and by the time you get to the action-y parts, you've forgotten about that and are just enjoying. I love zombie movies.

Forrest_930, Libralyte, and I had a LotR day. We watched the entire trilogy in one day. I know, I know- crazy. It went more smoothly, more quickly, than I had expected, actually. We had yummy food and yummy Men of Middle-Earth, so we definitely enjoyed ourselves.

I think that's it for recently-viewed movies.. Two out of three brothers are in the next room right now, and they're driving me nuts. If it weren't for the snow, they'd both be in class right now. Dammit.

Jeez. There's an actual LiveJournal community called _sluts_: Snarry Lovers United Through Smut. Dear God. You know they came up with the acronym first.

There's my fricking brother again, being a pain in the ass. Argh! Anyway... The RH notebook is full. This is the fourth nb. I don't have one designated as #5 just yet, so I don't know what it will be named.
I now give you some farewell quotes from the latest notebook:

* "There's nothing more confusing than watching a naked man running."

* "Stretch Armstrong was like the gay version of Ken." [RT: Considering how gay Ken could be...wow.]

* "Unless it was an e-vite. I don't read..e-vites."

* "I make my face look like this, and concerned words come out."

And finally, a bit of advice:

If Life hands you lemons today, smile and say thanks. Then when it isn't looking, give Life a quick knee to the groin. That'll learn him.

Until next time, I am The Rachel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home