I am, therefore...

Moose bites, sociopolitical ponderings, and other quality programming.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Yep. Doomed.

A while back, everyone on LiveJournal was taking the Dante's Inferno Test. This was, oh, early-mid 2003. I was looking at some old lj entries of mine, and for fun I decided to take the test again, see if my answers had changed at all. But no, I'm still in the same spot, just as sinful as ever, apparently. More so, perhaps, but not enough to change my fate.

I should really read the book. Cause, y'know, if Dante was right, I should probably be prepared.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)High

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home