I am, therefore...

Moose bites, sociopolitical ponderings, and other quality programming.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Guard Rabbits

Yesterday afternoon I saw a rabbit in the yard of the people I'm house-sitting for. It was sitting upright, ears pricked, stock still. The only movement I could see was the twitch of its nose, detectable even from my position over 10 feet away.

At my own home, my mother has placed little white wooden bunnies by the gate on our driveway. Cute as they are, I much prefer the living Guard Rabbits that show up every year. You see them for a couple seconds when you turn into the driveway, before they hurry away into the treeline.

Luckily, or perhaps not, these rabbits are not like those in the Monty Python Universe. Alas, they are not Trojan, nor do they kill people with "little sharp pointy teeth".

I wish I had an Attack Rabbit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home