I am, therefore...

Moose bites, sociopolitical ponderings, and other quality programming.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

My fantasy lives

Now that all of Joss Whedon's series are off the air, and SCI-FI is on hiatus, I have had to find new programming to enjoy. I've found two new shows:

Lost: I mentioned this one before. This show keeps you guessing. We're finding out what everyone's pre-crash stories are, through flashbacks, though even then things are not completely clear. So addictive. The next ep looks to be phenomenal. (Wednesday, 8pm, ABC)

Veronica Mars: This one definitely has my interest, though it isn't at quite the level of Lost. The main character is a high school student, but the issues involved are not schoolgirlish, nor is Veronica. Ultimately, this show is a murder-mystery. I want to know whowhatwhenwhy about Lily Kane's death. Unfortunately for Veronica and her father, there is corruption and cover-up in place, mixed with a lot of money. God, I can hardly wait. (Tuesday, 9pm, UPN)

I've also returned to a couple shows that I used to be addicted to:

The West Wing: I've sorta vaguely followed this for the past couple seasons. This year, I suspect that will continue. Truth is, I just want to know what happens to Donna, who is a wonderful, incredible character. Of course, it took her nearly dying for Josh to stop taking her for granted...which was commented on by Donna's latest squeeze, played by Jason Isaacs, or, as my youngest brother likes to call him, Lucius. (With a..passable Irish accent.) (Wednesday, 9pm, NBC)

Gilmore Girls: Okay, this one I'm watching again primarily because Luke and Lorelai finally got together. I change the channel whenever Dean comes on the screen, because they gave him and Rory a rather awkward storyline. Later the ptb are going to give her a new love interest, who I think is a surrogate for Tristan, who is now the lead on One Tree Hill and therefore doesn't have time for GG. Yeah. (Tuesday, 8pm, WB)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home