I am, therefore...

Moose bites, sociopolitical ponderings, and other quality programming.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

So many thoughts...you know you're curious

Check the links for:

*CSIThoughts

*LOSTThoughts

*House-its a new series on FOX that everyone must watch so they don't cancel yetanothergoodshow-Thoughts


And finally, my Echoing Thoughts. I've discovered that it's fun to make weird, high-pitched sounds outside, and listen to them bounce off the things around you. I've finally found a use for the houses they built next door to us (where there used to be a field, and therefore no people). I can only hope that someone heard me and got a little freaked out.

1 Comments:

At 12/01/2004 9:51 PM, Blogger Lixta said...

The guy Cath was talking to is the same actor who played Krychek. I liked him much better on X-Files.

The chemistry between Gris and Sara...we haven't been seeing as much of that, although there have been a couple moments this season. My hope is that the writers will actually address the issue in some way, but I'm not holding my breath.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home